Corinne Ferguson - Town Administrator; Town Clerk; Public Information Officer
Amanda Mojarro - Deputy Clerk
Cindy Jones - Finance Officer
Candy Wuollet - Finance Assistant
Chief of Police- Open
Travis Loberg - Public Works Director
Dan Reardon - Building Official
Board of Trustees
Mary Bachran, Mayor
511 Box Elder Avenue
email@example.com Term ends 2024
William Bear, Mayor Pro-Tem
firstname.lastname@example.org Term ends 2022
email@example.com Appointment Ends April 2022
1010 3rd Street
firstname.lastname@example.org Term Ends April 2022
401 Vista Drive - PO Box 1016
email@example.com Term Ends April 2024
firstname.lastname@example.org Term ends April 2024
302 2nd Street
email@example.com Term Ends April 2024
- Barbara Heck – Planning Term Ends: 6/2022
- Open – Planning Term Ends: 6/2022
- Monica Foguth– Planning Term Ends: 6/2023
- Mayor Mary Bachran – Planning Term Ends: 4/2024
- Karen Budinger– Planning Term Ends: 5/2022
The Planning Commission is created for the following purposes:
(1) To prepare, maintain and adopt, subject to periodic revision as necessary, a Master Plan as described by state statutes.
(2) To implement the provisions of Chapters 16 and 17 of this Code, and to perform all functions and powers referred to in said chapters where reference is made.
(3) To study and recommend to the Board of Trustees amendments to the Zoning Map of the Town.
(4) To study and recommend appropriate zoning classifications for all annexations to the Town.
(5) To exchange information with the various governmental agencies charged with planning and zoning responsibilities and with the Board of Adjustment.
(6) To have all other duties and powers incidental to the above and any and all powers and duties set out by state statute, except that nothing herein shall permit the Planning Commission to make amendments or changes in the zoning of the Town, such powers expressly being reserved by the Board of Trustees.
Membership and Terms:
The Planning Commission shall consist of five (5) members, all of whom must be residents of the Town, including two (2) elected members consisting of the Mayor and one (1) member of the Board of Trustees appointed by the Mayor. The remaining three (3) members shall be appointed by the Mayor.
The terms of such three (3) members shall be fixed and designated by the Mayor to end at two (2) years from the last municipal election at the time of appointment, with the terms of office staggered. The terms for the Mayor and the member of the Board of Trustees shall continue until their successors are duly elected and qualified, at which time elected members of the Board shall be designated to serve on the Planning Commission for terms coincident with their terms of office as Mayor or as a member of the Board of Trustees. As terms expire, new or reappointed members shall be appointed for two-year terms of office at such time as the terms of those previously appointed expire.